CIPHR Service Packs were created to include our most popular services at a reduced cost by providing a subscription-based package. You have the option to select a Service Pack that includes the most relevant combination of services for your business; currently, there are five CIPHR Service Packs available which include a selection of services.
“The CIPHR Service Pack gave us outstanding consultancy support as and when we needed it. We have had the same consultant throughout which has been a huge benefit. We requested this continuity and we were given it. It is great to feel that we are valued as a customer and that CIPHR is listening to us. That is incredibly important and we have a great relationship as a result.”
Why choose a CIPHR Service Pack?
All of the services below are carried out by software experts who will work with you to make sure that you understand the full functionality of your system in order to gain the biggest benefit. The CIPHR Service packages ensure that:
- All users of the CIPHR system are fully trained, including refresher training for users who are in need of reminders on particular areas of the system
- Your administrative burden is reduced through outsourcing certain tasks
- You have a personalised HR action plan with appropriate objectives, developed in partnership with you and one of our HR System Consultants
“Our CIPHR Service Pack gave me easy access to a range of CIPHR training courses as and when I needed them.”
Which Services are covered by the Service Packs?
Unlimited Training and Priority Course Booking
Our training courses have proven to be a great success, with increasing numbers of clients showing interest. Due to their rising popularity, we provide priority course booking through Customer Service Packs, enabling you to choose training sessions at a time that suits you.
Unlimited training allows for any users to come along to our scheduled sessions, whether they are a new employee wanting to learn how our systems work, or a current staff member in need of refresher training.
Electronic Training Material
Electronic versions of the course training guides, including all content covered on our training courses, can be supplied. These are a useful resource to refer back to if you are unsure of how to carry out a specific task.
Online Master Classes
Our master classes cover a variety of topics including ‘How to update your holiday year’ or ‘How to use offsets in CIPHR’.
These sessions are designed to give you the desired information in a fast, bite-sized session. Discussion topics are scheduled once you have registered an interest in a particular area.
Personalised Online Refresher Training
If there is a specific topic that you would like further training on, our 1:1 training sessions will cover key features and functions. One of our expert trainers will target the key issues that you want to focus on and answer any questions along the way.
Some CSPs offer HR Consultancy sessions to cover the specific areas within your HR and business challenges that you would like to focus on. This time can be used to supplement the other services described or for specific impartial advice on HR challenges.
Receive technical advice on your HR system, reviewing the following:
- Your data structure
- Your infrastructure and environment
- Any technical requirements
- You can receive up to 7.5 hours of technical consultancy and select the areas that are most important to your team
One of our consultants will join you on-site for the day to discuss the standard operation of your system. This can cover any functional use of the system, including, but not limited to:
- How to make best use of your system
- How the setup can be configured to maximise effectiveness
- Review of configuration of current system
- Storing documents in Document Filer
- Reporting considerations
- How to make better use of automation options
- Storing additional data in Custom Data Categories and Further Information Fields
To discuss CIPHR Service Packs with your Account Manager, please call 01628 814 060 or get in touch via the button below: