CIPHR’s new Customer Satisfaction Survey – We’re all ears.
We want to know how you feel about our software and services so that we can pinpoint areas to improve, whilst maintaining the ones you love.
This survey will take just 2-3 minutes to complete. To thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback, you will be given the option to enter your details into our random prize draw to win a £100 Amazon gift card.
CIPHR Mobile v2 – Register your interest now
Your HR data is more accessible than ever.
The CIPHR Mobile update is coming soon on a greater variety of devices, available through our CIPHR Mobile site. Now designed for employees, as well as managers, CIPHR mobile has a broad range of new functionality.
We utilised our expertise in creating HR and self-service systems to build a straightforward, easy to use mobile site, which allows employees and managers to enter and verify leave requests on the go, whilst also maintaining the original functionality. The enhanced user interface is now more intuitive than ever.
The CIPHR mobile update contains the following functionality:
- Fast access to search for current employees within your company or immediate team
- Email or call the employees that you are viewing within the employee directory
- Visibility of an employee’s work location using the native mapping tool on your device
- Quick availability of your manager’s details
View a summary of your holiday entitlement and a list of your time off entries awaiting verification.
Users can see a list of all of their time off entries (including those awaiting verification).
Users can insert, edit, and delete time off entries. These changes will go through the standard CIPHR verification process.
Managers and HR users can see the Who’s Off chart for their subordinates.
Managers and HR users can verify time off verification requests.
To find out more about CIPHR Mobile, call your Account Manager on 01628 814 060.
Need report training? Here’s a breakdown of our Report Designer course.
Been on the Report Designer course? Attend Report Designer training free of charge – book now..
“Far easier to use, more intuitive, easier to get the data and the results that you want – I will be using it to create more reports and make sure that information is available to our line managers.” – Recent Customer feedback collected on the course.
What is Report Designer?
CIPHR Report Designer uses Microsoft Excel to format reports from the data in your CIPHR system. It can be used to create reports to run as Excel spreadsheets, as PDF documents or text files (CSV).
The CIPHR Report Designer course enables you to report on and present data in an easy to read format, giving excellent visibility that enables you to make informed decisions about your employee base.
The course has been well received by attendees.
“The new Report Designer is so much better and easier than report writing in other systems – more user friendly!”
What to expect from the course
You will be able to observe the Report Designer process from start to finish, creating reports from scratch, choosing the required fields and records, through to attaching the report to a menu and running it from new. During the training, delegates are introduced to a range of functionality:
- Sorting, ordering, and filtering subtotals and grand totals
- Formulae are supplied which can be applied to reports
- Graphical reporting
- Report automation
All delegates will leave the training equipped to create, format and distribute reports.
Response from delegates on the training shows how much attendance has benefited their knowledge, confidence and ability to use the Report Designer.
“The trainer was very easy to follow, ensuring that everyone understood what they were doing and had a great training style.”
What does the course include?
On each training session you will be given a course guide, filled with useful examples, and tasks which you will complete during the course.
“There was a very good guide which I will be able to use and adapt in the future. I learned a lot about Excel and feel much more confident.”
The answers are provided on separate pages so that you can refer back to the guide. Each task increases in difficulty as the course goes on.
“There was a good mix of easy and more complex content, and a good use of formulae and available functions. The trainer was always very helpful and clear.”
If you think you would benefit from attending this training or would like an online introductory taster session, give us a call and we will provide you with more information – 01628 814 246.
Users who attended Report Designer training on the previous CIPHR Report Designer tool are able to attend this training free of charge:
Five reasons to use Expense On Demand for your organisation’s expense administration and processing
1. Customers with EOD love the benefits
Sanlam, a financial company dedicated to helping people and companies create, grow and protect their wealth, implemented EOD due to business growth and increasing expenses. It was time to ditch the paper-based system and move on to a system which provides visibility through reports.
“We now have a much greater insight into outstanding expenses at any given point in time – including those not yet approved for payment. Being able to see what is outstanding means that we are able to plan much better and we can manage our expenses with greater certainty. It is simple to set up for new users and takes away a huge burden of time from the finance department. We now have a more accurate, streamlined process, with quick and easy access to comprehensive reports, and we have freed up time from administering the process so that we can concentrate on other business matters.” – Joanne Troup, Sanlam.
2. Easily visible reports
We have a selection of standard reports which provide valuable information:
- Information about expenditure for any period
- Pending expense claims, which are yet to be submitted and paid, can be reviewed
- Monitoring of overspend by employees and approvals of overspend by managers
- Good visibility of expense policy breaches
Our reports are designed to provide accessible, convenient information which allows you to successfully control your expenses, allowing key issues to be highlighted.
3. Manage expenses in a flexible way
- EOD can effectively manage staff expenses incurred by all payment types, including cash, credit cards or corporate fuel cards
- Full exchange rate capability is provided to enable expenses incurred anywhere in the world to be submitted in local currency and repaid in your home currency
4. We take on the burden of installations and upgrades
- EOD is available 24/7
- Centralised data storage, so there is no additional impact on existing IT infrastructure
- No on-site product installation necessary
- Upgrades are managed on your behalf
- No large upfront expenses
- Predictable monthly costs assist with long-term budgeting
5. Excellent visibility of activities
- Track the time spent travelling or on projects
- Record time-based activities
- Analyse where resources are used
- Allocate rechargeable time to clients or against activities
To find out more about EOD call your Account Manager on 01628 814 060.
1 in 4 of us will suffer from work-related stress over the course of our lifetime, but the office needn’t be a place of suffering.
This infographic will show you how you can turn any office into a place that actually improve your health and will boost your mood in all areas of life.