The popular CIPHR blog attracts more than 8.5K monthly visits, and we’re always looking for more brilliant contributions of authentic and truly useful articles.
If you have exceptional writing and would like to share your expertise with a large audience of HR professionals and business owners, we’d love to hear from you.
Please take some time to review this entire page — it should answer any question you have about what kind of content we’re looking for and how to submit your article(s) to us for consideration.
What we’re looking for in your blog post
Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-driven, and interesting posts that teach our readers something new about the world of HR and business leadership.
We also look for a few things in everything we publish:
- We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere
- Article reflects the writing style/tone of the CIPHR blog
- Proper attribution of any content used or referred to
- No more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post.
What we don’t accept
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organisation
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate
- Anything that’s critical of individuals or companies
How to submit your post
Please email marketing [at] ciphr [dot] com with the following:
- Your completed post as a Word Doc.
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder. For reference, our blog is 600px wide.
- Short author bio (40 words approx.) including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website.
If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks.
The Not-So-Fine Print
- The CIPHR blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future
- CIPHR reserves the right to include calls-to-action to CIPHR content, including but not limited to email newsletters, eBooks, and other downloadable content.