The review will include:
- How does your HR system support your overall HR strategy?
- Are there aspects of your HR processes and workload that are not currently addressed by CIPHR?
- How prepared is your HR team to exploit the benefits of CIPHR?
- How can greater use of self-service help streamline processes and improve employee engagement?
There will also be the opportunity to discuss processes in the following areas, so that we can provide expert advice and share best practice from across our customer base:
- Recruitment – Attracting top talent
- Onboarding – Pre-employment activity and employee engagement
- Staff Records – How are you providing access to individuals, managers and others in your organisation?
- Learning and Development – Appraisals, needs analysis, training, skills and qualifications
- Absence Management – Return to work interviews and reducing absence costs
- Reward and Benefits – Gender pay gap reporting and salary reviews
- Offboarding – Effective management and analysis of reasons for leaving
- Integrations – Reducing duplicate data entry and improving accuracy through system integrations
- Management Information – Providing detailed board reports, dashboards and management Information
Our consultants can also assist you with the coordination of any follow up activities that are identified during the visit, creating an effective action plan for your team and ensuring that you achieve the best results possible from the review.
* Excludes VAT and expenses at cost – offer ends May 31st 2017 and review must take place by Dec 29th 2017