There are HR Systems and there are HR Advisory services. With CIPHR and myHRdept
businesses get a proven combination of the two - myHRdept Powered by CIPHR
Imagine if you could increase the efficiency and value of your HR function while reducing costs and headcount – that is our value proposition to you. Outsourcing HR is not just about shifting HR resources and activities, it can bring expertise and talent to your HR team that will support your business ambitions through all stages.
By combining our hugely respected CIPHR system with excellent and qualified HR advisors we offer businesses of (typically) 50 – 500 employees the perfect HR solution, proven to:
Save 20 - 30% on in-house HR department costs. How? Efficient HR outsourcing combines our fully functional and supported SaaS HR system (CIPHR has a 30 year pedigree) with an experienced and highly qualified HR Advisor who works on site with you (supported by a wider team) to establish and deliver an HR agenda that fits your business priorities. Our high calibre HR expertise reduces the need for external legal support, in-house HR and HR consultants.
Our highly qualified and experienced HR staff (myHRdept has an 11 year pedigree) can work on your site and to your agenda against pre-agreed SLAs. While they are a part of your team, we provide them with support, professional development, project back up and cover. This reduces your internal headcount and delegates succession responsibilities for HR staff.
A combination of our SaaS HR system and highly qualified on-site HR staff provide the most relevant HR services to fit your specific business needs. We get to grips with key business issues quickly, from structure to hiring methods and competence frameworks, performance & absence management as well as management capability development.
Who should consider outsourcing HR?
Employers with 50 - 500 staff who employ HR staff, buy in ad-hoc HR services (perhaps from lawyers), are approaching a period of change or planning a period of growth or retrenchment should consider the efficiency and financial benefits of outsourcing. We have a range of service packages for smaller and larger businesses too.
Typical indicators for the suitability of HR Outsourcing include:
Who is myHRdept?
- The existing HR person has inherited or evolved into the role
- In-house HR is limited to administration, perhaps paper-based
- HR issues (discipline/dismissal) are often referred to lawyers for advice
- People performance data is unknown – absence & cost/ cost & length or time of hire/ turnover/ succession/ performance/ potential/ skills gaps etc.
- People management skills are questionable (recruitment, performance management)
- Due diligence audits and training rarely take place
- Payroll is still completed in-house
- Minor problems quickly escalate or become entrenched
- A small number of employees cause a disproportionate amount of employee relations pain and the managers feel powerless to deal with them
- Difficulty hiring key roles
- Founded in 2002 by an ex Coca-Cola HR Director myHRdept is rapidly becoming the quality HR partner of choice for ambitious small and medium businesses, supplying the tools, coaching and know-how to enable them to achieve greater security and success from a high performing, high quality people platform.