Delivering a superior service to your organisation
Service Pack Features
CIPHR Service Packs (CSP) consist of the most frequently requested services, grouped together at a discounted package price. The packs enable customers to benefit from unlimited training, priority booking, online refresher training and they are able to instantly extend their HR team with the CIPHR Outsourcing service.
- Unlimited training on all standard products
- Annual review of HR Systems and Processes
- Access to expert consultants
- CIPHR Net branding
- Group online master classes
Group Online Master Classes
Online classes designed to be quick and simple, helping customers to gain the most from CIPHR.Electronic Training Material
Available, on request, for training courses already attended.
Personalised Online Refresher Training
Additional one to one training that focuses on identified features and functions that need further information and understanding.
Monthly Service Desk Reports
Detailed Service Desk reports to identify specific areas that may require consultancy and/or further training.
Up to 2 separate visits from one of our experienced HR Systems Consultants, who will help you maximise the potential of your solution.
HR System and Process Review
Onsite consultancy to discuss:
- Where your HR system “fits” in the overall HR Strategy
- KPIs set and how they are measured
- How well prepared the HR Team is to make the best use of processes and the CIPHR systems
- All current HR Business processes
Up to 7.5 hours of technical advice and support covering:
- Data structure
- Infrastructure and environment
- Customisation and/or development
CIPHR Net Branding
Up to 7.5 hours worth of branding services to ensure that CIPHR Net blends with other corporate systems.CIPHR Outsourcing
Up to 15 hours of CIPHR Outsourcing time.
CIPHR System Clinic
One on-site consultants for a day to answer any questions relating to the standard operation of your HR system.
This can include:
- How to make use of the system
- How the set-up can be changed to maximise effectiveness
- Current system configuration review
- Better use of automation options
- Storage of additional data in both Custom Data Categories and Further Information Fields
- Storing documents in the Document Filer
- Current reporting considerations