Confused about IR35 and off-payroll working? Ciphr’s new guide is here to help
Discover why regulations will change in April 2021, how to prepare your processes, and how Ciphr can help you manage off-payroll working
Subscribe to our blog updates
Discover why regulations will change in April 2020, how to prepare your processes, and how Ciphr can help you manage off-payroll working
If you need guidance on how changes to off-payroll working (IR35) legislation will change in April 2021, look no further than Ciphr’s new paper: Off-payroll working: a guide to IR35 changes for HR and payroll professionals in the private sector.
From 6 April 2021, off-payroll working rules that came into force in the public sector in March 2017 will also apply to the private sector. These rules introduce a new employment status test that will determine if a working arrangement falls within the IR35 rules, and therefore if the fee payer (ie the end user of the contractor’s services) will need to pay any related tax and National Insurance (NI) contributions to HMRC.
Download the guide to discover:
- The history of IR35, and why off-payroll working regulations are being changed
- What’s changing – and when
- The impact of the new rules on contractors and companies
- How the changes will impact HR and payroll teams
- Steps you need to take to prepare for April 2020
- How Ciphr can help you manage off-payroll working
Don’t miss out: download your copy now