The popular CIPHR blog attracts nearly 10K monthly visits and we’re always looking for more brilliant contributors to share authentic and truly useful relevant articles.
If you have exceptional writing and would like to share your expertise with a large audience of HR professionals and business owners, we’d love to hear from you.
Please take some time to review this entire page — it should answer questions you have about what kind of content we’re looking for and how to submit your article(s) to us for consideration.
What we’re looking for in your blog post
Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, well written and interesting articles that teach our readers something new about the world of HR and the workplace.
We also look for a few things in everything we publish:
– Unique content
– The article reflects the writing style/tone of the CIPHR blog
– Proper attribution of any content (stats, quotes, research etc) used or referred to
– No more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the article
What we can’t accept
– Anything that’s overly promotional for your company or organisation
– Anything that’s critical of individuals or companies
– Anything that may be construed, or we consider, as a link building scheme
– Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate
How to submit your article
Please email marketing [at] ciphr [dot] com with the following:
– Your complete article as a Word Doc.
– Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder. For reference, our blog is 600px wide.
– Short author bio (40 words approx.) including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website.
If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know when your article will be published and if we require any small amendments. This process may take up to 2 weeks.
– The CIPHR blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future
– CIPHR reserves the right to include calls-to-action to CIPHR content, including but not limited to email newsletters, eBooks, and other downloadable content.