Free webinar: choosing and implementing a new HR system – what’s involved?
Join experts at Ciphr on 23 February for a free webinar as we guide you through the process of moving to a new HR platform
2 minute read
Organisations have never been under such great pressure to make informed decisions about their people as they are now. With the HR software market evolving rapidly, and organisations facing tightening budgets, this webinar offers invaluable guidance on establishing an effective buying process for HR systems that meet your unique needs and requirements.
On 23 February, we’ll guide you through all the key steps necessary to build a process and identify features that are tailored perfectly for your organisation’s needs – allowing you to make an informed decision on this essential purchase.
From assessing the market to making a decision, right the way through to implementation, our experts will demystify the process of moving to a new (or first) HR platform. In our free webinar, we’ll share:
- All about the selection process: which stakeholders to involve, how to gather your requirements, and how to deal with vendors
- Determining your goals (and, therefore, the business case) for your HR systems project
- Implementing your new HR system: key stages and tasks you’ll need to complete, what support you can expect from your chosen HR software vendor (including training), and engaging end users with your new HR system
Our experts will also answer your questions in a live Q&A. This webinar will be recorded, and the recording shared with everyone who registers for the webinar.
- Katie Reis, account development manager, Ciphr
- Laurie Mahmood, head of implementation services, Ciphr
- Cathryn Newbery, head of content, Ciphr (host)
23 February, 11am