Free webinar: setting up new starters for success
Subscribe to our blog updates
The onboarding phase is critical for staff retention: more than two-thirds of employees are likely to stay with an organisation for three years or more if they experience a great induction phase. But separate data suggests that only around 10% of employees consider their organisation’s onboarding programme to have been any good.
And, for the first time ever, the UK has recently recorded having more job vacancies than unemployed people – meaning it’s harder than ever to secure the right candidates and retain them.
Join CIPHR’s talent manager, Lucy O’Callaghan, and account development manager Joff Forber, as we explain how to optimise and improve your onboarding and induction programme, including:
- The facts around onboarding: why is it so important to get it right?
- The key milestones and risks in the period between making an offer and a new starter’s first day
- Your roadmap for a new employee’s first week or month – including a case study of how CIPHR recently revamped its induction process, and the results we’ve seen so far
- Supporting line managers as they onboard new team members
- How integrated people management technology, such as CIPHR’s HR and onboarding platforms, can streamline administration and improve employees’ experience of joining your company
We will also be fielding your questions in a live Q&A. A recording will be shared with everyone who registers for the event.
Don’t miss out: register now to save you space.