Join live at 11am on 6 December or watch on demand
In today’s competitive job market, delivering a great candidate experience isn’t a ‘nice to do’: it’s a ‘must do. But finding the time to prioritise candidate care when handling high numbers of applications can seem like an impossible task.
But whether you’re looking for a quick boost to your hiring strategy or you’re ready to rebuild it from the ground up, focusing on the candidate experience will have a dramatic effect on every metric that matters: cost per hire, job-offer acceptance, and even revenue generation.
In the 45-minute webinar on 6 December Chris Platts, co-founder and CEO of Thrivemap, will explore how the world of candidate assessments is changing, and how HR, line managers and staff can improve decision-making by embracing innovative ways to assess talent.
You’ll also learn:
- Why we need to ditch the traditional interview
- How one famous company was losing £6 million a year because of a poor candidate experience
- How to craft a fairer, better and more objective approach to candidate assessment
- Why candidate experience is the start of your employee experience
- The four roads of candidate experience, and how the road you’re on denotes your outcome
Don’t miss out: register for this free webinar now