Join live at 11am on 31 January or watch on demand
The traditional annual appraisal process has come under heavy fire in recent years: a 2016 CEB report found that 95% of managers are dissatisfied with their performance management systems, while 59% of employees believe reviews are a waste of time. But there’s a lot more to introducing a new performance management process than simply throwing away what you’ve done before; organisations need to carefully design review procedures that support their strategic goals, and chime with how staff and line managers want to give and receive feedback.
In this 45-minute webinar on 31 January, Ian Lee-Emery, Head Light’s CEO, and Debbie Hance, the firm’s head of business psychology, will discuss the pitfalls of annual appraisals and the factors you need to consider to make regular reviews a success.
You’ll also learn:
- Why the old annual appraisal is no longer fit for purpose
- What continuous performance management is, and the challenges it aims to fix
- The processes and technology you need to have in place to support continuous performance management
- Head Light’s nine must-haves for continuous performance management
- How to check that your new appraisal process is delivering on its goals
Don’t miss out: register for this free webinar now