CIPHR Further System Familiarisation – January 27 2022
This CIPHR Further System Familiarisation training course is recommended for users of the CIPHR HR system who have previously attended the CIPHR System Familiarisation.
Delegates should have attended the 1 day CIPHR System Familiarisation training event.
Delegates completing the course will build on the system knowledge and understanding gained from attending the CIPHR System Familiarisation event. The CIPHR Further System Familiarisation course covers more complex and in-depth areas of the system, focusing on the configuration of CIPHR HR and filtering of the data stored within.
Using practical examples, the CIPHR Further System Familiarisation course will cover:
- Creating Simple and Complex subsets. Saving and reusing subset criteria. Filtering on specific fields within the system, for example, Departments and understanding how these subsets can be applied in various areas of the system, to include reporting
- Updating various fields in the system in Bulk using the Bulk Change
- Performance Reviews, Grievance, Disciplinary, and Review Interactions
- Creating a Letter Template, generating and storing a letter using the template
- Sending letters to one employee only
- Editing letters and making letters editable
- Uploading Documents against an employee record
- Recording Discipline and Grievance Reviews
- Updating Grades and Spines and carrying out Spine Progressions
- Carrying out a Pay Review for a group of employees
- Understanding and configuring the system to set up Document Filer Categories
- Configuring Safeguarding Templates. Recording safeguarding requirements for a Job and for an employee
- Understanding how a Manager and HR User carries out verifications to changes in employee data
- Uploading documents for Policy Acceptance and setting up specific users to be able to review the
policies and accept
- Publishing Documents
- Creating and implementing salary reviews
- Spines and Grades; creation of and updating
- Creating and using Further Information Fields and associating pick lists with them
Please note that the training will be conducted on the latest version of the product. If any differences exist between this and previous versions, these will be highlighted by the trainer.
This outline represents the topics which are usually covered on this event. The actual course work may be adjusted to suit the individual needs of the delegates.
Submit booking request