- This event has passed.
CIPHR HR User Familiarisation – August 05 2021
5th August 2021
This CIPHR HR User Familiarisation training course is recommended for new users of the CIPHR HR system who will need to carry out day to day administration but will not be involved in the setup of code tables and the configuration of security.
The aim of this course is to enable delegates to be confident and familiar with data entry and editing in CIPHR HR.
No prior knowledge of CIPHR HR is required.
Delegates should complete the course be able to confidently manoeuvre between the various areas of the product, demonstrating a good knowledge of inserting, editing and saving data and understanding the impact on other product areas.
Using practical examples, the CIPHR HR User Familiarisation course will cover:
- Identifying and confidently manoeuvring between the different areas in CIPHR HR to understand the headings, pages and functions of each data entry area
- Viewing and configuring the Dashboard
- Using the New Employee Wizard to create a new employee
- Updating employee data; editing and saving data in Personal Details, Job & Pay, Absence and Training
- Understanding the structure and hierarchy of Job roles. Creating a new post, linking a job description with a view to adding a new employee and/or existing employee to the job
- Updating the Training area to include Skills and Qualifications, Training Couse attendance and Development Needs
- Creating simple and complex subsets and saving subset criteria. Filtering on specific fields, for example, Departments and understanding how these subsets can be applied in various areas of the system, to include reporting
- Carrying out a pay review for a group of employees
- Understanding Additional Information and how this can be used within the system. Creating Additional Information and applying to an employee
- Creating a Letter Template, generating and storing a letter using the template
- Using the Organisation Chart to view the organisation structure, hierarchy, and employee information
- Recording Allowance and Payment data and understanding the impact on payroll
- Processing a leaver, using the Leaver Wizard
- Re-employing a leaver, understanding the surrounding considerations
- Understanding multiple posts and administering employees with multiple posts
Please note that the training will be conducted on the latest version of the product. If any differences exist between this and previous versions, these will be highlighted by the trainer.
This outline represents the topics which are usually covered on this event. The actual course work may be adjusted to suit the individual needs of the delegates.
Submit booking request