- This event has passed.
CIPHR iRecruit Familiarisation – Sep 10 2018
10th September 2018
This one-day course is recommended for new users of CIPHR iRecruit. As the product is highly customisable, this course will provide training on the baseline product prior to installation.
Attendance on this training event equates to 5.5 CPD hours.
No prior knowledge of CIPHR iRecruit is required.
Delegates should complete the course able to:
- Identify the various entry points; portals, into CIPHR iRecruit
- Demonstrate knowledge of the CIPHR iRecruit toolbars and options
- Identify and confidently manoeuvre between the various areas of the product
- Recognise, within CIPHR iRecruit, the recruitment experience as an applicant, a manager and a recruiter
- Demonstrate knowledge in setting up a new job vacancy and the various stages involved
- Demonstrate knowledge in setting up interviews together with responses and post interview actions
- Recognise and use the final stages of the recruitment process in order to update CIPHR People
The CIPHR iRecruit course will cover:
- Understanding and using CIPHR iRecruit as an applicant
- Configuring the graphical interface; the dashboard as a recruiter and as a manager
- Creating a new job which is based on an existing template and one which is not based on an existing template. Publishing the new job both internally and externally
- Attaching a job description to the new job
- Creating job questions of a sensitive, non-sensitive and competency type for the applicants to complete
- Using CIPHR iRecruit features to manage applicants with regard to CVs, emailing managers and setting up interviews
- Reviewing the responses to candidates and the post interview actions
- Transferring a successful candidate to CIPHR People
- Using the CIPHR iRecruit suite of reports to extract data and statistics for analysis
- Auditing the changes and history of a job
Please note that the training will be conducted on the latest version of the product. If any differences exist between this and previous versions, these will be highlighted by the trainer.
This outline represents the topics which are usually covered on this event. The actual course work may be adjusted to suit the individual needs of the delegates.
Submit booking request