- This event has passed.
CIPHR Security – January 28 2021
28th January 2021
This one-day course is recommended for users who are responsible for managing and establishing security on the CIPHR HR system. They may either be a system manager or an IT professional, who will be responsible for supporting the HR system and managing the security and access to CIPHR HR.
It is expected that the delegate will have previous knowledge of CIPHR HR and/or have attended the CIPHR System Setup courses.
Delegates should complete the course able to:
- Understand the different types of User Role
- Configure and maintain User Roles setting security permissions for data and page access
- Reconfigure the menu structure
The CIPHR Security course will cover:
- An overview of user role types
- The creation and modification of user roles
- Assigning an employee to a user role
- Understanding where users may need different access to their own and subordinate records and applying those requirements
- Creating new field groups to apply to user roles
- Understanding record groups and the configuration of the HR User role
- Identifying the differences between field and record group security access rights and when to use them
- System Administrator access level – what the role entails and granting System Administrator licenses
- How to make changes to a Menu headers and page navigation
- Understanding the steps involved when a user has forgotten their password or has locked their account
- Processes relating to data change verifications
- Enabling a deputy for manager verifications
Please note that the training will be conducted on the latest version of the product. If any differences exist between this and previous versions, these will be highlighted by the trainer.
This outline represents the topics which are usually covered on this event. The actual course work may be adjusted to suit the individual needs of the delegates.
Submit booking request