- This event has passed.
CIPHR Security – October 22 2020
22nd October 2020
This one-day course is recommended for users who are responsible for managing and establishing security on the CIPHR system. They may either be a CIPHR System Manager or an IT professional, who will be responsible for supporting the HR system and managing the security and access to CIPHR.
It is expected that the delegate will have previous knowledge of CIPHR and/or have attended the CIPHR System Setup courses.
Delegates should complete the course able to:
- Configure and maintain User Roles and User Accounts, set security permissions for data access, reconfigure the menu structure set up Mail Merge templates.
The CIPHR System Manager Security course will cover:
- The creation or modification of user roles, assigning access to pages and fields and user rights to their own and subordinate records e.g write, read.
- How to assign a user to a role
- Identifying the differences between form, field and record group security access rights and when to use them.
- How to create a Menu Header, Sub Menu and apply various pages to Menu Headers.
- Generating new and changing existing passwords and understanding the steps involved when a user has forgotten their password.
- Creating new field and record groups to apply to user roles.
- Processes relating to data change verifications
- How to create a Mail Merge Letter.
Please note that the training will be conducted on the latest version of the product. If any differences exist between this and previous versions, these will be highlighted by the trainer.
This outline represents the topics which are usually covered on this event. The actual course work may be adjusted to suit the individual needs of the delegates.
Submit booking request