- This event has passed.
CIPHR System Familiarisation – August 16 2021
16th August 2021
This CIPHR System Familiarisation training course is recommended for new users of the CIPHR system who are involved in and responsible for the set up and ongoing maintenance of CIPHR.
No prior knowledge of CIPHR is required.
Delegates completing the course will be able to navigate confidently within and understand the functionality of the various pages of the system. Delegates will look at the interdependencies between pages and their relevant codes tables and will gain an understanding of the order in setting up the CIPHR system.
Using practical examples, the CIPHR System Familiarisation course will cover:
- Identifying and confidently manoeuvring between the different areas in CIPHR to understand the headings, pages, and functions of each data entry area
- Using and configuring the Dashboard
- Creating a new employee
- Updating employee data; editing and saving data in Personal Details, Job & Pay, Payments, Allowances, Absence and Training
- Why we use code tables and how they assist in data entry and reporting
- Creating and updating code tables to include Terms & Conditions, Departments, Location, Work Patterns, Grades, code tables associated with Absence, to include Holiday Entitlements, Absence Years and Absence Codes, recording data utilising those codes and understanding the impact and measurement of absence information
- Using the Jobs file. Creating a new post, associating information to the post and linking a job description. Putting an employee into the post
- Recording employee Absence data, TOIL, utilising the Who’s Off Chart and running a report based on Absence
- Updating the Training Area to include Skills and Qualifications, Training Course attendance and Development Needs
- Organisation charts; navigation, views, and configuration
- Additional Information – how to use it
- Understanding multiple posts and administering employees with multiple posts
- Processing a Leaver, using the Leaver Wizard
- Re-employing a leaver, understanding the surrounding considerations
Please note that the training will be conducted on the latest version of the product. If any differences exist between this and previous versions, these will be highlighted by the trainer.
This outline represents the topics which are usually covered on this event. The actual course work may be adjusted to suit the individual needs of the delegates.
Submit booking request