- This event has passed.
CIPHR System Manager – Code Tables – Feb 11 2019
11th February 2019
This is the first of a two-day System Manager training course and is recommended for those users who will be the designated System Manager for CIPHR and will be responsible for supporting and monitoring the overall setting up and use of the CIPHR system.
The emphasis during this day will be on setting up the various Code Tables (pick lists) within CIPHR to enable HR users to be able to select the correct information when entering data.
Delegates may attend the second CIPHR System Manager – Configuration day immediately after this one or they may attend later.
Attendance on this training event equates to 5.5 CPD hours.
Delegates attending this course must have completed the CIPHR HR Administration training course and have a good working knowledge of CIPHR Administration.
Delegates should complete the course able to:
- Identify those areas of CIPHR which are needed to define crucial information governing the configuration of their CIPHR system
- Use and describe how to personalise their own shortcut bar
- Demonstrate knowledge in the set up and use of the relevant Code Tables
- Identify those areas of CIPHR where data may be changed for a selected group of employees
- Demonstrate knowledge in the creation and use of new Microsoft Word mail merge templates
The CIPHR System Manager – Code Tables course will cover:
- Introduction, purpose and use of the System Settings area of CIPHR
- Personalising the shortcut bar in order to easily access those useful System Manager icons
- Creating new Location, Cost Centre, Department and Job Codes in order to transfer an existing employee into the newly created post
- Using CIPHR’s Bulk Change feature to update a selected group of employees with the newly created information
- Establishing new Absence and Holiday Codes and identifying how they impact the Absence data entry area
- Creating new Allowances, Payments and Grade types and how they impact the Job and Pay data entry areas
- Establishing and understanding the new codes to be used with the three Training areas of CIPHR
- Setting up Automatic Diary Entries for such useful HR milestones as probationary and contract end dates
- Creating and amending new mail merge templates and establishing how to generate a mail merge based on those templates. This course will also look at the areas in CIPHR in which these mail merge templates will appear
Please note that the training will be conducted on the latest version of the product. If any differences exist between this and previous versions, these will be highlighted by the trainer.
This outline represents the topics which are usually covered on this event. The actual course work may be adjusted to suit the individual needs of the delegates.
Submit booking request