- This event has passed.
CIPHR System Manager – Configuration – Aug 20 2019
20th August 2019
This is the second of a two-day System Manager training course and is recommended for those users who will be the designated System Manager for CIPHR and will be responsible for supporting and monitoring the overall setting up and use of the CIPHR system.
The emphasis during this day will be to equip the delegates with the knowledge to adapt and customise the system to achieve the best possible use of CIPHR for the HR function.
Delegates may attend the first CIPHR System Manager – Code Tables day before this one or they may attend just this day.
Attendance on this training event equates to 5.5 CPD hours.
Delegates attending this course must have completed the CIPHR HR Administration training course. As this course is of a technical nature, delegates must have a good working knowledge of CIPHR Administration.
Delegates should complete the course able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge in creating a mail merge template using Microsoft Word’s built in functionality to modify the mail merge documents
- Demonstrate knowledge in how to update bulk pay review data and generate the subsequent mail merge document
- Contrast and use the two main CIPHR customisation features to enable CIPHR to be adapted to the needs of the organisation
- Identify and use the export management functionality within CIPHR
- Identify and demonstrate knowledge in setting up processes and scheduled tasks in CIPHR
The CIPHR System Manager – Configuration course will cover:
- Creating a new mail merge template containing Microsoft Word’s field switches in order to format the exported CIPHR data
- Generating a salary review for a selected group of people and updating their job and pay records with the new salary. Creating a new mail merge template containing Microsoft Word’s rules in order to generate a variable mail merge document for those updated job and pay records
- Exporting data from CIPHR to Microsoft Excel and using filters to define what is exported
- Identifying changes, using the Audit Log, that have been made to the CIPHR database and using a filter to define when, who and what. Identifying and selecting the auditable data
- Configuring the subset and summary forms
- Creating and using the Process Assistant to set up a series of steps for common procedures in CIPHR
- Creating and scheduling reports and exports to be generated, in a selected format, on a recurring day, date and time
- Creating and scheduling reports to be automatically generated, in a selected format, on a recurring day, date and time
Please note that the training will be conducted on the latest version of the product. If any differences exist between this and previous versions, these will be highlighted by the trainer.
This outline represents the topics which are usually covered on this event. The actual course work may be adjusted to suit the individual needs of the delegates.
Submit booking request