- This event has passed.
CIPHR System Setup – June 11 2020
11th June 2020
This CIPHR System Setup training course is recommended for new users of the CIPHR system who are involved in and responsible for the set up and ongoing maintenance of CIPHR..
No prior knowledge of CIPHR is required.
Using practical examples, the CIPHR System Setup course will cover:
- Identifying and confidently manoeuvring between the different areas in CIPHR to understand the headings, pages and functions of each data entry area.
- Using the New Employee Wizard to create a new employee within the system.
- Updating employee data; editing and saving data in Personal Details, Job & Pay, Absence and Training.
- Inputting an Allowance against an employee’s record.
- Why we use code tables and how they assist in data entry and reporting. Creating and updating code tables to include Terms & Conditions, Departments, Location, Work Patterns,
Grades, code tables associated with Absence, to include Holiday Entitlements, Absence Years and Absence Codes, recording data utilising those codes and understanding the impact and
measurement of absence information.
- Creating a new post, linking a job description with a view to adding a new employee and/or existing employee to the job.
- Recording employee Absence data, utilising the Who’s Off Chart and running a report based on Absence.
- Updating the Training Area to include Skills and Qualifications, Training Couse attendance and Development Needs.
- Processing a Leaver, using the Leaver Wizard.
- Re-employing a leaver, understanding the surrounding considerations.
Please note that the training will be conducted on the latest version of the product. If any differences exist between this and previous versions, these will be highlighted by the trainer.
This outline represents the topics which are usually covered on this event. The actual course work may be adjusted to suit the individual needs of the delegates.
Submit booking request