- This event has passed.
CIPHR Training Configuration – Jul 05 2018
5th July 2018
This one-day course is recommended for those users who wish to know about how to set up, manage and maintain CIPHR Training. The emphasis during this day will be to equip the delegates with the knowledge to adapt and customise the system in order to achieve the best possible use of CIPHR for the Training function. The interaction between CIPHR Training and CIPHR self-service will also be explored.
Attendance on this training event equates to 5.5 CPD hours.
No prior knowledge of the CIPHR product range is required.
Delegates should complete the course able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge in the use of CIPHR’s relevant toolbar icons and keyboard shortcuts
- Identify and confidently manoeuvre between the various areas of the product
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of finding and amending data within the data entry forms
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of the configuration features that enable CIPHR Training to be adapted to the needs of the organisation
- Identify and describe how certain configuration features in CIPHR Training impact the CIPHR self-service area
- Identify and describe the difference between CIPHR’s Courses and Events areas and efficiently use both these areas
- Identify and use the training evaluations area of CIPHR Training
- Display an ability to launch CIPHR Training’s standard reports
The CIPHR Configuration course will cover:
- The use of the CIPHR toolbar and the corresponding keyboard shortcuts
- Manoeuvring between the different areas in CIPHR in order to understand the groupings and functions of each data entry area
- Setting up and using the main configuration options and how they impact the CIPHR Training product
- Setting up and using actions; the event management routines that may be associated with courses to ensure the smooth running of those courses
- Setting up the default information required for establishing courses, such as qualifications, actions and evaluation questions
- Scheduling training events using the default course data
- Exploring different ways of adding delegates to training events
- Exploring the various ways to establish development needs
- The use of the subset form in order to classify groups of people for specific functions within the product such as reporting and copying data
- Running some of the CIPHR Training reports in order to view data that is held in the product
- The implications of delegates withdrawing from training and for cancelling a scheduled training event
- Examining the interaction between the CIPHR self-service area and CIPHR Training
Please note that the training will be conducted on the latest version of the product. If any differences exist between this and previous versions, these will be highlighted by the trainer.
This outline represents the topics which are usually covered on this event. The actual course work may be adjusted to suit the individual needs of the delegates.
Submit booking request