- This event has passed.
CIPHR Report Designer – Jun 6-7 2019
6th June 2019 - 7th June 2019
This two-day course is designed to introduce users to the functionality of CIPHR Report Designer. The emphasis during the two days will be to equip the delegates with the knowledge to create new reports to sort, analyse and investigate data held in the CIPHR product.
Attendance on this training event equates to 5.5 CPD hours.
It is expected that delegates will have previous knowledge of CIPHR and/or have attended the CIPHR HR Administration course.
Delegates should complete the course able to:
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the subset function in CIPHR
- Identify and use the various steps involved in the production of a CIPHR report template
- Compare the different output types that are available in the CIPHR Report Designer product
- Demonstrate knowledge in using the various Microsoft Excel analysis tools on the CIPHR data
- Define and use the function of embedding a chart into the report based on the selected data
The CIPHR Report Designer course will cover:
- The use of the subset form in order to classify groups of people to be displayed on a report
- Using the step-by-step approach to creating a new report and the implications of checking out and checking in a new and existing template report
- Ordering, sorting and filtering the data once it has been exported to Microsoft Excel
- Placing data into bands and totalling and subtotalling the various bands
- Creating and scheduling reports to be generated, in a selected format, on a recurring day, date and time
- Using Microsoft Excel’s summarisation tool, pivot tables, to turn the data in order to view it from different perspectives
- Using functions and formulae in Microsoft Excel to calculate and return values using the specified CIPHR data
- Producing a graphical representation of the data as a component of the report
- Adding created reports to the CIPHR menu tree for ease of access
Please note that the training will be conducted on the latest version of the product. If any differences exist between this and previous versions, these will be highlighted by the trainer.
This outline represents the topics which are usually covered on this event. The actual course work may be adjusted to suit the individual needs of the delegates.
Submit booking request