Our Public Sector customers use CIPHR to:
- Integrate HR and Payroll to remove duplication of work and improve data accuracy
- Enable employees to access their HR system from anywhere at anytime
- Engage new starters with effective onboarding processes
- Manage public sector pay grades and spine points
- Store and manage applications in one place
- Keep a talent pool of candidates to reduce recruitment costs
- Communicate the full value of their employee benefits packages
- Display easy to understand Total Reward Statements
- Manage complex work patterns for employees working different shifts
- Provide reports to their organisation with analysis of their workforce data
- Send automated notifications to improve communication across their organisation
- Store and manage absence, holidays and sickness in one system
Find out why so many Public Sector bodies are choosing CIPHR:
What is G-Cloud?
Introduced by Government Digital Service (GDS) in conjunction with Crown Commercial Service (CCS) G-Cloud is a series of framework agreements which aims to simplify and improve the procurement process for public sector bodies within the UK. Through the ‘Digital Marketplace’, public sector bodies can search and select from a comprehensive list of products and services from approved suppliers. This enables them to easily view a provider’s services and accreditations to ensure they can find what they are looking for efficiently.
“The G-Cloud Programme and Framework has transformed the way the UK public sector procures technology products and services. It is a rigorous selection process that lets the public sector harness the full benefits of the cloud and select the best solutions to serve cross-government requirements. G-Cloud makes great sense because it dramatically simplifies the tendering process for government contracts while delivering trusted technology and suppliers that are in full compliance with industry processes and government security standards.” – Chris Berry, CIPHR Chief Executive Officer
Information technology organisations are listed on G-Cloud and provide services that use cloud computing, including:
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Specialist Cloud Services (SCS)
Compliance checks are carried out on each provider to make sure the services are suitable for the framework, have a consistent base level of information and to ensure they are kept aware of their core service features.
What are the benefits of purchasing through G-Cloud?
- Utilisation of a legally compliant framework
- Elimination of complicated tender processes and contracts
- Options for pay-as-you go services, with no long-term commitment necessary
- Significantly reduced costs vs traditional sourcing methods
- Scalable services
- Access to innovative technologies
- Rapid implementation
- Straightforward searching to ensure suitable suppliers can be shortlisted efficiently
- All service providers must adhere to a number of cloud security principles to ensure data security
- Rapid purchasing cycle
CIPHR’s services will be listed in the digital marketplace: https://www.digitalmarketplace.service.gov.uk.