About this webinar
FCA-regulated retail and wholesale firms face an ever-shifting landscape of complex regulatory requirements, including around continuous professional development (CPD). So how do you stay afloat – and help your people not only to stay compliant, but also progress in their chosen career?
Join Victoria Sena, subject matter expert at Marshall E-Learning (part of the Ciphr Group), and founder of Cherrybank Consulting, as she shares how you can structure more effective, engaging training programmes.
Victoria is joined by Andrea Matkin, LMS sales manager at Ciphr, who shares how you can use Ciphr’s learning management system to create learning journeys for a variety of job roles and seniority levels – helping to engage your people with mandatory and optional learning – and how Ciphr LMS creates robust, auditable training records.
Watch the recording to discover:
- Training priorities for HR and L&D teams within financial services firms
- An overview of recent changes to legislation and regulations in the sector, including the launch of the Consumer Duty and recent SMCR consultation
- The new courses coming to Marshalls’ eLearning catalogue over the coming months
- How to structure programmes of learning for different job roles and seniority levels, including new starters – What to include in effective ongoing, annual training programmes
- How Ciphr LMS can help you engage learners through learning journeys, and capture robust records of learners’ progress
- Victoria Sena, founder of Cherrybank Consulting and subject matter expert at Marshall E-Learning
- Andrea Matkin, LMS sales manager, Ciphr
- Cathryn Newbery, Ciphr’s head of content (moderator)