The Zoopla Property Group (ZPG) is the UK’s most comprehensive property website, focused on empowering users with the resources they need to make better-informed property decisions. ZPG were named by the Guardian as one of the UK’s Top 10 Tech Companies.
What did ZPG want from an HR system?
When Claire Chester joined the HR team the staff headcount was around the 100 mark. Since that time the group has grown to over 800 employees. Supporting this expansion required robust systems across the organisation, including finance, sales and human resources. All three departments at ZPG began major technology projects in a bid to streamline processes, save time and money, and to deliver more complete management information back to the business with:
- A system that supports the expansion of their growing organisation
- Consultancy services to advise the best way for ZPG to use the system
- Employee self-service
- Automated org charting facility
- Management information reporting, with the ability to view graphs and analyse trends
- Total reward statements
- Integrated recruitment system
- Automated notifications to issue alerts and messages for starters, leavers, absences and staff reviews
- Attractive interface
- A system that was implemented and live within 6 months