Hamptons International employs approximately 800 staff across 70 sites. Hamptons were utilising a variety of solutions to provide support and administration to the HR process, but with no integration between the systems.
The key issues affecting the business are:
- No central specialist HR solution representing the core source of all people-related information within Hamptons.
- Currently, significant amounts of HR support, administration and process are managed through manual, labour-intensive processes, frequently involving duplication of data entry into multiple systems.
- Lack of systems integration between Recruitment, HR and Payroll, further increasing administration, data entry and increasing the risk of inconsistencies and inaccuracies of data.
- Lack of ‘ownership’ of information within the business.
- Lack of access to relevant information for staff and managers.
- Lack of consistent, accurate and, most importantly, pro-active management information to assist in driving the business forward.
Hampton’s main objectives were prioritised as follows:
- Improve group management reporting and analysis.
- Provide a single, integrated HR, Recruitment and Training solution, eliminating duplication of data entry.
- Improve systems integration with existing Hamptons systems, such as Active Directory and the Northgate Resource Link.
- Enable comprehensive self-service facilities to provide managers and staff greater and faster access to relevant strategic business information.
- Ciphr People
- Report Designer
- Ciphr Net
- Ciphr Training
- Ciphr iRecruit
- Ciphr Decisions
- Ciphr Active Directory Connector
- Ciphr Notifications
- Ciphr Paylink
- Org Plus