Attract and retain the right talent with CIPHR eRecruitment systems
Opportunities to recruit top talent are often overlooked due to inefficient workforce planning and a recruitment strategy that fails to promote candidate engagement.
With an increasingly competitive market combined with a growing number of passive candidates not actively looking for a job but open to considering a new opportunity, effective communication and a positive candidate experience is critical to ensure you have an edge.
Through CIPHR, publication of your opportunities via social media, job boards and agency integration allows you to promote your brand and engage with a broad base of potential candidates and facilitate a streamlined, user-friendly application process.
CIPHR will enable you to reduce recruitment costs, simplify administration and attract quality candidates with full visibility of your recruitment cycle. From internal sign off, right through to employee onboarding, the recruitment process can be streamlined and configured to match the needs of your organisation, whether you are looking for basic functionality or a comprehensive recruitment workflow.
“Had we been managing recruitment the way we were before, where 90% of our recruitment was done through agencies, our spend would have been about 70% higher than it is today. So, overall and in real terms, the cost of our recruitment has significantly reduced through implementing CIPHR.” – Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd
CIPHR’s recruitment and onboarding functionality enables you to:
- Streamline the internal recruitment sign off process through online authority to recruit processes
- Publish vacancies and campaigns to your website, social media accounts, job boards and agencies at the click of a button
- Promote a seamless candidate experience through a fully branded system
- Facilitate online application and the upload of CVs and supporting documentation to reduce central administration and data entry
- Tailor application forms and processes to accommodate necessary questions, checks, references, disclosures and acceptance
- Track and monitor each stage of the application process including appropriate automated communication via mail merge, email and SMS
- Reduce recruitment spend through effective talent pool management, search and match candidates against requirements and support speculative enquiries
- Analyse trend via comprehensive analytics and reporting including recruitment spend, time to hire, source analysis and diversity
- Seamlessly transition successful candidates to employee status via CIPHR’s onboarding tools
“On average, vacancies were taking between 80 and 100 days to fill with the old system. Now, time to hire is between 40-60 days.”– Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd
“It takes a matter of minutes to put a job onto our website whereas the old process would have taken a few weeks.” – NESCOT
See how CIPHR’s onboarding functionality engages, communicates and educates your new hires as they join your organisation.