Effective onboarding of your employees plays a crucial role in your talent management strategy. Too often, poor induction processes lead to confused employees, high first year turnover and reduced productivity.
CIPHR Onboarding establishes the talent management cycle, informing and educating new employees at the earliest possible stage to improve employee retention and increase productivity.
With the tools to engage your new hire, aid compliance and streamline induction processes, central administration is minimised whilst employees are able to connect to your brand, ethos and philosophy, enabling them to contribute more quickly.
CIPHR Onboarding supports your new hire through:
- Online engagement and communication prior to and during their employment
- Enabling access to relevant handbooks, FAQs and multimedia
- Informing and educating employees about your brand, organisation, history, ethos and culture
- Communicating ‘housekeeping’ content such as building layouts, access, transport and catering information
- Improving familiarisation and comfort through access to non-sensitive staff directories
CIPHR Onboarding saves your organisation time and money through:
- Supporting compliance through policy deployment and online acceptance
- Facilitating initial data capture by employees (for example, skills, bank details and emergency contact) ensuring fast awareness and knowledge of your systems
- Reducing time and resource demands on HR and line managers
- Automating notifications to relevant functions such as IT, Facilities and Finance
- Promoting best practice and process consistency throughout your organisation
- Reducing turnover by minimising disengagement and anxiety
- Connecting to other CIPHR Talent Management tools, including the development path and performance tracking
Inform, engage and retain the right people whilst reducing labour intensive administration and turnover with CIPHR Onboarding.
“CIPHR Onboarding is working really well. My team loves it too because it is so straight forward and simple, but it does a whole array of complex and clever things in the background.” – A + E Networks