Join us at 11am on Thursday 23 May or watch on demand
CIPHR host Cathryn Newbery will join RSM’s Kerri Constable, associate director, and Frankie Davis, HR consultant, to explore the pitfalls organisations have experienced with pay gap reporting so far, how HR teams can improve the quality of their reports, and what other pay reports might become mandatory in the future.
The free 45-minute webinar will cover:
- What causes gender pay gaps
- Headline results from the gender pay gap reports submitted this year
- Lessons we can learn from industries and organisations that have encountered problems with their reports
- How to close pay gaps and improve your reporting process
- What other facets of diversity organisations might be required to report on in the future
There’ll also be time to answer your burning questions about pay data and reporting.
Everyone who registers will automatically receive a link to the on-demand recording via email when it is available.
Don’t miss out: register now to watch live or on demand